Wednesday, September 13, 2017

The Emmy Lou Chalkboard & Rosily Chairs (vintage rentals)

Introducing the Emmy Lou Chalkboard & Rosily Chairs. Great vintage pieces that may work well for your next special event.


The Emmy Lou Chalkboard is such a fun prop! So many options for this... think personal wedding or shower sign, backdrop for a photo booth, a menu board, back drop for a dessert or drink station,  etc... I had a good friend come over and she worked her artistic wonder with a chalk marker. Lots of great ideas out there in the land of Pinterest for chalkboard art.



I think Emmy Lou and Josephine are such a cute pair! (The Josephine Crib is featured here.) For baby showers, the chalkboard sign could be personalized with the baby's name. Other great scripts could be something like... "Welcome Little One" or a "Fearfully and Wonderfully Made" sign.



 She is definitely a statement piece. These are the measurements for her. Also for reference, as you think about script/art design, the blackboard itself measures 35 inches by 46 inches.


I enjoy following The School of Styling on Instagram. Here's a photo from their feed for some inspiration. I love how they used the chalkboard for this occasion...


Now, for the Rosily Chairs. They are quite charming with their layers of light blue paint and chippy charm. They would work well for a sweetheart table, Mr. & Mrs. chairs, lounge area chairs, etc...


They are approximately 35 inches tall and 18 inches wide.


More features to come. Thanks for stopping by!

Questions you may have...
1. Rental Price:
The Emmy Lou Chalkboard~ 45.00 dollars
The Rosily Chairs~ 20.00 dollars for the pair

2. Do you deliver and pick-up?
Yes, charges for delivery & pick-up will be determined by location, size and quantity of your order.

3. Can I pick up my order and return it myself?
Yes, this will work in most cases. Some vintage pieces may need prior approval.

You can find my FB page here: The Cottager 

You can find me on IG here: the_cottager

**In general, the area in Iowa that I'll be looking to provide vintage rentals is: Ames, Story City, Jewell, Nevada, Boone, Madrid, Webster City, Dayton and Ft. Dodge (& all the in-betweens). Keep me in mind for your special events and help me get the word out to your friends and family. **


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home